You will benefit from joining Values in Action as an individual member (we do not offer organisational memberships though an organisation is welcome to pay for an individual’s membership). By joining the organisation you become part of a network of individual people who are committed to:
- promoting greater awareness and understanding of Social Role Valorisation theory and its related concepts
- conducting training events and opportunities focusing on the dangers to people who are marginalised, and offering positive strategies for creating the conditions that are more likely to lead to a better life for those people
- sponsoring or supporting events which challenge ideas
- supporting individual leadership development, consistent with the principles of Social Role Valorisation
- nurturing and supporting the development of a network of individuals committed to promoting positive lifestyles for people who are at risk of being marginalised.
Membership is open to all individuals who support the aims and objectives of Values in Action.
If you are interested in membership, please contact us.